Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THE MAGIC GREEN HAT


I CLIPPED THIS FROM AN EMAIL SENT BY A FRIEND.  I DID NOT DO THIS BUT IT IS PROBABLY ACCURATE OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.  
 
The Magic Green Hat

The other day I needed to go to the emergency room.
Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT.
When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.  Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the hat.


It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

But...don't try it at McDonald's.
The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order!

Now watch some mentally challenged dolt call me a racist.  

In my opinion we should pull the 3rd Marine div from where they are and place them on the Southern border.  Even then we would be more humane than Mexico and her Southern border.  

Oh, Give the Marines the proper R.O.E.
  1. Nobody crosses illegally
  2. Nobody shoots across the border South to North.
  3. Crossing the border is permitted if threatened by Mexican drug creeps.
  4. A Baptist preacher gets to preach to all captured prisoners before they are sent home.  
Okay maybe the last one is a bit much but it is still a good idea.  
HTOITA 






2 comments:

SkyBlade91 said...

Did you wear the hat yourself?

redneck preacher said...

No, I need to clarify that too. It was something someone sent me. Thanks. I'll edit that after church this morning. oops