Saturday, April 28, 2012

NIGHTMARE IS OVER, TERROR DEFEATED


My son Jim borrowed my Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum to take to Dan's and Robin's for a little target shooting.  He forgot it there and it stayed in a drawer, without ammo 90 miles from us.  I received the ransom letter and the following began.



The terror began with the ransom letter.  It seems Smithy had been kidnapped by nefarious criminals.   They sent a photo of the victim tied up but healthy.




















The final communication was to prove they were caring for Smithy by keeping him clean.  The entire episode was over with the payment of the ransom.




My beautiful bride and I spent an entire evening at their house enjoying wonderful cuisine and great company.  We slept in comfort and had a very good breakfast.

Upon payment of said ransom Smithy was returned to the loving arms of his owner.

Bonus.  An equally nefarious criminal mind forced some very good ammunition upon us.  For the exorbitant price of nothing.  What is the world coming to?


On another note.  I am blessed to have sons, daughters and grand-kids who love the Lord each other and us.  Amazing.  Who would have thunk it?

HTOITA

1 comment:

SkyBlade91 said...

I'll bet you're happy to have that around again.